Because Kirk previously said I would, I must.
To be honest, I'm having more fun than I would have imagined as the teacher at the Plattner family school house. Possibly even a bit more excited than my 2 faithful students. But that's how a teacher should be, right? I have 2 precious little boys attending my school, though one of them tends to come and go as he pleases. And a 3rd little girl often will jump in insisting to be the teacher for the moment, or at least the center of attention! (I am blessed with Claudine, my house help, who's priority in the morning is to keep Daisha away!)
I have definitely found a passion in teaching, especially Bible time and Science. I'm ever so grateful for our school principal and the head of our household who is a bit more educated in education! We make a wonderful team!
Kirk and I see values in both public education and homeschooling, and so for the time being we are taking this opportunity and giving it our best, and praying that God will bless it.
Let us know if you have any helps for us, whether you're a teacher of a homeschooler yourself.
1 comment:
glad you are enjoying teaching Keri! I think it is one of your gifts ( :
Post a Comment