We had a great trip! The kids did good and we even got in to the airport an hour early. What a blessing! We are so thankful. As you can see from the pic, the kids got up this morning and had a great time playing in the snow. Praise the Lord!
Glad you made it back... I was hoping there would be sunshine and blue skies in the picture... maybe a freak warm front moving in to stay through Dec. I will just have to spend more time outside in my hammock:) Blessings
3 comments:
So glad you are home for a while! Glad your flight went well. Hope your family Christmas does too.
looks stinkin' cold....makes me gringe just thinking about it...Wednesday soon come :)
love ya!
Glad you made it back... I was hoping there would be sunshine and blue skies in the picture... maybe a freak warm front moving in to stay through Dec. I will just have to spend more time outside in my hammock:) Blessings
Post a Comment