Sunday, October 5, 2008

Look Out Michael Phelps

This is a pic of Truitt at the beach the other week. It was up on our picture page, but you must agree that it deserves some special attention.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Oh Tru-ey! You are such a cutie pie! I can't wait to kiss your cute little cheeks (and to rough you up a little bit, too!) There is something about that kid that just makes me want to rough him up a little bit!

vballsetter said...

Kirk & Keri,
I've been enjoying your blog ever since Janna and Karsten told me about it.
I have a large stack of folders that I am trying to find a home for. They are from National 4-H and have the year one them. They send us new ones each year and each year I have more folders than I do 4-Hers. Since they have the year on them, the kids don't want them. I'm trying to find someplace that could use them. Is that anythign that your school needs or wants?
You can email me as aswilkin@illinois.edu
Thanks
Anita Wilkinson