Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Plattners visit the Plattners

On Tuesday night, I traveled down to Montego Bay to pick up the Chad Plattner Family. They are coming to visit for a couple of weeks and we have just begun the adventure. The Chad Plattner family consists of Chad (Patriarch), Laura Lee (Matriarch), Jesse (10 and wise), Javan (8 and inquisitive), Jared (6 and active), Jolene (5 and little matriarch), Jubilee (3 and happy), and Jonas (1 and squirt). We are excited to have them and you can check out the happenings from their perspective at The Plattner Ranch. I am sure that we will have some pictures up and stories from our time together. As far as our family is concerned, we remain in transition as we will return to MoBay this weekend for one more work team. I dont know if its keeping us young or making us old, but we rejoice at His goodness.

No comments: